Everyday we have so many complaints about life. We are constantly frustrated with life and we blame God for lot of things. Most of the people are believers very few are non-believer in GOD. We ask for lot of things from the GOD and expect Him to fulfill our wishes. Sometimes when we are perplexed about life we have lot of questions and we wish GOD should answer our queries. But such thing never happens in real life.
The author of this book has written this book as if GOD is conversing with the author and answering all his questions through writing. Here GOD is not speaking but the author is writing it as if GOD is sending his answers in the mind of the author.
The words of wisdom from this book are:
- For it is the nature of people to love, then destroy, then love again that which they value most.
- Every human thought, and every human action, is based in either love or fear.
- Yet the purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you; but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.
- The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out Who You Are, seek to determine Who You Want to Be.
- To remember, and re-create, Who You Are.
- You came into this life with nothing to learn—you have only to demonstrate what you already know. In the demonstration of it will you function it out, and create yourself anew, through your experience. Thus do you justify life, and give it purpose. Thus do you render it holy.
- It is much easier to change what you are doing than to change what another is doing.
- I desire first to know and experience Myself, in all My glory—to know Who I Am.
Second, I desire that you shall know and experience Who You Really Are, through the power I have given you to create and experience yourself in whatever way you choose.
Third, I desire for the whole life process to be an experience of constant joy, continuous creation, never-ending expansion, and total fulfillment in each moment of now.
- If you can tell the world who you are and what you believe without breaking stride or hesitating, you are happy with yourself.
This book is very spiritual and it took a long time for me to complete it. There are three books of this conversations and I have read only Book One. Overall I do think this book is worth reading .