Master the Mindset of Wealth -Jen Sincero
People always have issues with money. Some people do not have the right mindset to love their money and hence it hampers theirs ability to earn money. This book consists of a lot of Money Mantras given by the author to help us get rid of this blockage.
If you just require a jolt to your financial life, this is the book for you, all notoriously labeled as BADASS (tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person) by the author.
The lessons I learnt from this book are:
- Nature makes it easy, we make it hard.
- People love to tell you what you should and shouldn’t want, regardless of how you feel about it.
- One of the biggest obstacles to making lots of money is not a lack of good ideas or opportunities or time, or that we’re too slovenly or stupid, it’s that we refuse to give ourselves permission to become rich.
- Everybody arrives on this planet with unique desires, gifts, and talents, and as you journey through life, your job is to discover what yours are, to nurture them and to bloom into the most authentic, gleeful, and badassiest version of yourself. In order to do this, as a human being in modern society on Planet Earth, you must be rich. And let me clarify what I mean by rich lest you think I’m saying your life is worthless unless it involves a mansion and a yacht.
- RICH: Able to afford all the things and experiences required to fully experience your most authentic life.
- Our “realities” are make-believe—whatever we make ourselves believe, we experience.
- Your external world is a mirror of your internal world.
- The walls of your comfort zone are lovingly decorated with your lifelong collection of favorite excuses.
- What comes out of your mouth comes in to your life.
- Your thoughts inspire emotions that inspire action that forms your “reality.”
- Love yourself because you are the only one of you ever. Do something badass with the you you have got. Even if people think you’re crazy. Whatever it is you decide to do, do it with joy, gumption, and dedication so it will be your moneymaker and your merrymaker.
- I love money and money loves me.
- We all have the ability, through our thoughts, to harness the power of the Universe.
- Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.
- You can choose to be a victim to your circumstances or take responsibility for how you choose to perceive them. You can’t see the silver lining through victim goggles.
- The number one thing that holds people back is resisting change.
- Change your mind, change your life.
- Imperfect = I’m perfect. You’re human. You’re gonna screw up. Other humans are gonna screw up. Let it go.
- Self-love means doing things that make you feel good.
Overall the book is an easy read and I enjoyed it. If you want to love money and earn a lot of money then this book is just for you.