Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker. I was curious what secrets Mr.T.Harv Eker would be spilling in this book hence I picked this book for reading. This book complements another book titled The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me about Life and Wealth.
I would begin with this following quote :
“Everybody knows Newton 3 Laws but nobody becomes Newton but you have to think like Newton to become Newton.”
So we can begin with this mindset that I want to be millionaire then I will think like a millionaire.
This book is an easy read . You will not notice when you have started and finished reading this book. The key takeaways from this book are:
1.WEALTH PRINCIPLE: Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.
T→F→A = R
Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions lead to results.
2. Process of Manifestation in the following manner:
P→T→F→A = R .
Your programming leads to your thoughts; your thoughts lead to your feelings; your feelings lead to your actions; your actions lead to your results. Therefore, just as is done with a personal computer, by changing your programming, you take the first essential step to changing your results.
3. The word decision comes from the Latin word decidere, which means “to kill off any other alternatives.”
4. If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.
5. Everything is uncomfortable at the beginning, but if you stick with it and continue, you will eventually move through the uncomfort zone and succeed. Then you will have a new, expanded comfort zone, which means you will have become a “bigger” person.
The only time you are actually growing is when you are uncomfortable.
6. Training and managing your own mind is the most important skill you could ever own, in terms of both happiness and success.
7. “I am committed to constantly learning and growing.”
8. Action is the bridge between your inner world and outer world.
9. The author suggested the following way of distribution of our income to become a Millionaire in the long term.
|Sr.No||Name of the Account||% of your Income |
|1||Financial Freedom Account |
|2||Play Account||10 %|
|3||Long Term Savings Account||10 %|
|4||Necessities Account||50 %|
|5.||Give Account||10 %|
Overall the book is a good read over a weekend.